Are you one of those who is seeking an answer to the important question—uPVC or wooden windows? If yes, you are not alone! These days, many people want an answer to this question so that they can take the right decision before they make their purchase. But before we dive straight into the debate, UPVC v/s Wooden Windows, let’s first understand what these two types of windows are.
The former is made of uPVC which stands for Unplasticised Polyvinyl Chloride Polymers. Polyvinyl Chloride is one of the handiest polymers in the world today. And, uPVC is a rather special blend. The latter is made of wood, a natural stuff. Both have their own set of advantages and disadvantages. Let’s find out these on these important parameters, in detail!
- Durability & Maintenance The uPVC windows last longer without too much efforts and/or need for costly maintenance. These are easy to maintain. You don’t need to treat or repair these windows. Wooden windows, on the other hand, require expensive maintenance and treatments from time to time.
- Carbon Footprints With the uPVC windows, you can cut down on your carbon foot prints. Wooden windows, on the other hand, are made with wood for which trees have to be cut.
- Cost The uPVC windows may seem a little costlier in the beginning, but in the long run these often prove cost effective, as unlike the wooden windows, these hardly require any costly repairs or maintenance.
- Noise Insulation Compared to the wooden windows, the uPVC windows offer better noise insulation benefits. You get tranquil and quiet atmosphere as a result.
- Weather Proof Unlike the wooden windows, the uPVC windows are also weather resistant. They don’t rot or fade away easily even when subjected to harsh weather conditions for extended periods.
Window Magic, a leading manufacturer and supplier of uPVC windows and doors, makes high quality and uPVC readymade doors and windows. Its signature products are casement windows, top hung windows, fixed windows, French windows, etc.
The cost of Window Magic products doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket. In fact, you get a true value for your money. If you are interested to know about sliding glass window price, or the price of any other such product from the company, write to email@example.com, or dial 1800 180 5656!